Lette'm sleep Hostel Berlin
- FREE INTERNET & WIFI
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN FOR COOKING
- FREE COFFEE AND TEA
- SECURITY LOCKERS AND LUGGAGE STORAGE
- BIKE RENTALS
- DVDs TO WATCH
- FRIENDLY COURTEOUS STAFF
- BED LINEN INCLUDED
- DORMS, DOUBLE ROOMS AND APARTMENTS
Prenzlaurberg is a modern multi-cultural area of Berlin featuring many bio supermarkets, vegan/vegetarian/international restaurants and sidewalk cafes, small lounges, clubs, theatre spaces, several parks, boutiques, galleries, and a large amount of important historical sites from former East Germany all within walking distance from us at Helmholtzplatz! Our hostel sits between three public transport stations as well as easy access to tram and bus services, so go out to explore our city’s vibrant sites and nightlife then return to sleep in a nice quiet cosy atmosphere where you will always feel welcome. Instead of being a wild party-place we are the perfect choice to have a relaxed stay for single travellers and couples on a budget looking for comfortable beds in clean dormitories and private rooms.
Our staff are multilingual and can help you with city info and any other questions you might have.
From our Guestbook:
- 'Its funny, being here makes me want to ditch the rest of my travel plans, tear up my ticket home and be happy for the rest of my life.'
- 'I knew there must have been some reason for missing my flight.. meeting everyone here!'
- 'I loved your hostel so much I stayed in the common room and drank coffee for 3 days in a row.'
- 'This Hostel has the vibe of Berlin built into it: down to earth, laid back, casual and cool. Stayed here two nights longer than planned and I still don't want to leave.'